High Octane, Plant Based Coffee Alternative or Coffee Booster
Ignite Your Day
A delicious gourmet coffee alternative or booster consisting of potent and synergistic formulation of 22 organic superfoods, nootropics, adaptogens, herbs and spices lauded by ancient cultures for their health and performance benefits.
The Accelerant was passionately created over many years of research and dedication and has been a closely guarded family secret until now.
The Accelerant is designed as a plant based super beverage that provides natural energy, focus and other health benefits without the jitters and crash of caffeine.
It 100 per cent vegan, organic and caffeine-free and don’t worry you can easily add your favourite coffee shot as a further boost if you want!
The Accelerant Ingredients
Organic Coconut Milk Powder (vegan)
- Coconuts contain a lipid called lauric acid, and many researchers believe that lauric acid can support the immune system.
- Some findings indicate that lauric acid has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Enhances the vitality and endurance of the body and assist heart health through oxygen transport.
Organic Raw Cacao Powder
Raw Cacao—Superfood for The Brain and Heart. … Raw cacao powder is a natural superfood which is high in nutrients such as iron, magnesium and zinc. It is also a rich source of antioxidants for our heart and contains neurotransmitters which contribute to wellbeing and happiness
6 Mushroom Elixir (Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake, Shiitake, Lion’s Mane)
- The combination of the medicinal mushrooms is the secret sauce in the Accelerant. These mushrooms are in the form of a potent extract and are synergystically combined for maximum effect.
- Anecdotal evidence and various studies indicate that these functional foods may provide a range of benefits including an increase in focus and alertness, more energy, support for reduction in fatigue and fighting inflammation and support for the immune system in its role of fighting off infections and viruses.
Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract 15:1
- Studies indicate that Cordyceps may :
- boost exercise performance.
- have anti aging potential based on antioxidant content
- reduce Inflammation in the body and
- assist in the treatment of various serious diseases.
Organic Maitake Mushroom Extract 10:1
Compared to other mushrooms, maitake has shown better results in labratory studies in preventing and treating cancer and other health conditions. Maitake also has a positive effect on overall immunity may reduce cholesterol and have positive effect with Type 2 Diabetes.
Maitake mushrooms are rich in antioxidants, beta-glucans, Vitamins B and C, copper, potassium,fiber,minerals and amino acids.
Organic Shitake Mushroom Extract 10:1
- Compounds in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health.
- Shiitake mushrooms are low in calories. They also offer many vitamins, minerals, and other health-promoting compounds. Some of the many butrients include Riboflavin, Niacin, Copper, Vitamin B5 and B6, Selenium, Managnese , Zinc and Vitamin D.
Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract 30:1
- Chaga is a Nutrient-dense superfood.
- Cytokines are the immune system’s chemical messengers. They are proteins that play a vital role in stimulating white blood cells,
- Some research on mice suggests that chaga may help regulate the production of cytokines, supporting the immune system by helping cells communicate with one another. …
- May lower cholesterol. …
- Lowering blood pressure. …
- Supporting the immune system and fight inflammation. …
Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract 10:1
- The reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma lucidum and lingzhi, used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen i
- Contains molecules, including triterpenoids, polysaccharides and peptidoglycans, that may assist with its health effects.
- Reishi mushroom can enhance immune function through its effects on white blood cells,
- Some preliminary studies have shown that reishi mushroom could decrease anxiety and depression and help your body adapt to stress.
It is believed to be non-toxic and safe for long-term use.
Organic Lions Mane Mushroom Extract 13:1
- Lion’s mane mushroom and its extract have been shown to have a variety of health benefits.
- Research has found that lion’s mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage.
- It also may have strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities and been shown to lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, ulcers and diabetes in animals.
Organic Maca Root Powder
- The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng. It is highly nutritious.
- Maca root has traditionally been used to enhance fertility and sex drive as well a help relieve the symptoms of menopause. It’s also claimed to improve energy and stamina.
- Maca root powder is rich in a number of nutrients, including vitamin C, copper iodine and iron. It also contains many bioactive plant compounds
Organic Coconut MCT Oil Powder
As the name suggests, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil contains medium-length chains of fats called triglycerides.
- Better brain and memory function. …
- Energy boost and increased endurance. …
- Weight loss and improved weight management. …
- Lowered cholesterol. …
- Lowered blood sugar levels.
Organic Ginger Powder
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.
- Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. …
- Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. …
- May help with weight loss. …
- Can help with osteoarthritis. …
- May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors. …
- Can help treat chronic indigestion.
Organic Real Cinnamon Powder
Spice – lowers blood sugar, antioxidant effect
Organic Monk Fruit Powder
As the name implies, monk fruit sweetener is derived from the juice of monk fruit. Although more research is needed, it appears to be a safe and healthy sugar alternative. It’s naturally derived, calorie-free, and may even provide health benefits.
Organic Siberian Ginseng Powder
Adaptogen Herb – provides energy, balance and support the nervous system
Organic Turmeric Powder (min 4% curcuminoids)
Curcumin is the main bioactive ingredient in turmeric.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Organic Green Stevia Powder
Stevia, also called Stevia rebaudiana, is a plant that is a member of the chrysanthemum family, a subgroup of the Asteraceae family (ragweed family).
Stevia is a nonnutritive sweetener. This means it has almost no calories. If you’re trying to lose weight, this aspect may be appealing.
Organic Baobab Powder
- Rich in Many Important Vitamins and Minerals. …
- May Aid Weight Loss by Promoting Feelings of Fullness. …
- May Help Balance Blood Sugar Levels. …
- Antioxidant and Polyphenol Content May Reduce Inflammation. …
- High Fiber Content May Promote Digestive Health
Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
Nutrient packed superfood, known as the ‘tree of life’, contains plant based protein, balances hormones , fights inflammation, lowers blood sugar and good for brain health
Organic Matcha Powder
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg.
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories.
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally.
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins.
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
Organic Clove Powder
Cloves are high in antioxidants and have many potential health benefits, including keeping blood sugar in check and helping block the growth of bacteria.
Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder
Many people consider cayenne peppers to be the king of medicinal herbs.
Here are 8 science-backed benefits of cayenne pepper.
- May Boost Your Metabolism. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. …
- Can Help Reduce Hunger. …
- May Lower Blood Pressure. …
- May Aid Digestive Health. …
- May Help Relieve Pain. …
- May Improve Psoriasis. …
- May Reduce Cancer Risk. …
- Easy to Add to Your Die
Celtic Sea Salt
Celtic salt is collected by hand from sea shores around Brittany France and dried in the sun and wind.
- Alkalize the body.
- Balance blood sugars.
- Eliminate mucus buildup.
- Build immunity.
- Improve brain function.
- Increase energy.
- Provide electrolyte balance.
- Promote restful sleep.
Of all the salts it has the least amount of sodium and the highest amount of calcium and magnesium and contains all six primary electrolytes.
While we make every effort to make sure the information in this website or on the product packaging is accurate and informative, the information is NOT INTENDED and SHOULD NOT BE USED to
- diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- for therapeutic purposes. or
- as a substitute for the advice of a health professional.
We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by use of the information provided in our website.
The information may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect our views or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action. As always do your own research.
The product does not contain stimulants such as caffeine.